Requirements gathering for new package source control

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Wed Jun 11 22:06:11 UTC 2008

On Wednesday, 11 June 2008 at 23:22, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik <at> greysector.net> writes:
> > It's not wasted if you're expecting it to fail, but you don't know how it
> > will fail. And I don't have a ppc box under my desk, mind you.
>
> You're rarely 100% sure that the build will fail. If there's even the slightest
> chance that the build may succeed, it's a waste to issue it as a scratch build.

Right, so let's disable all scratch builds because someone may be wasting
a tiny bit of Fedora's build cluster's resources. Better yet, let's track
these evildoers, kill them, their families and their cats, and burn their
houses. That'll show them.

I'll just get my flamethrower. Oh wait, I'm already wearing one.

R.

Livna http://rpm.livna.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu
"Faith manages."