Re: /bin/mail replacement (next generation of mailx)

On 11 Jun 2008, at 16:06, Dmitry Butskoy wrote:

Nigel Metheringham wrote:
This looks good, but on a minimal system how many other packages
would be pulled in as dependancies over the existing mailx?

For now, "openssl" (or "nss") and "krb5-libs". Is it OK for a minimal
system?

Both of those ought to be on a system anyhow (openssh would need them).

I was concerned that things like imap support could pull in a pile of
other deps, but that sets my mind at rest wrt bloating the minimal
install.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel Metheringham InTechnology com ]