Re: Collective maintenance

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Indeed. I keep asking people to do some guidelines, I think that it is
unfortunate, but it happens too often in fedora. I have easyfix or bugs
where I propose to do the work that are opened for months if not more,
if I was a casual user, I would find this unacceptable.

If you on IRC or if you can mail me offlist, we can work on a policy (or a modification of the existing one) and propose that instead of waiting for this to be done by others. Since you are keenly aware of the problem that I am talking about, your help is appreciated. Thanks.

Rahul