Re: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

Bill Crawford wrote:
If we're content with on-board firmware, what's the harm in shipping
replacement firmware to put on those devices when we boot? *shrug*

No harm if you don't mind proprietary software. Microsoft ships it all the time. But they don't say they are shipping a GPLv2 kernel in a completely free operating system, like Fedora does.

-Jeff