Re: dbus problems

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Paul F. Johnson <paul all-the-johnsons co uk> wrote:

error: dbus_bus_get: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoServer: Failed to connect
to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused

It's possible that the system bus crashed. I wish I could tell you to look at the apport crash store.

You should reboot.  If it happens again, see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces

(until we integrate apport, then you won't need to do this manually)