Re: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

Alexandre Oliva wrote:
On Jun 18, 2008, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

Not all game maps are purely non functional data for example.

That's fine.  The exception is not for game maps.  It's for
non-functional data.

Sure but that was a specific example provided within the guidelines and the guidelines should reflect this better. I have already send more information which the FSF agrees with and is working on updating the guidelines so I won't be repeating everything here and arguing with you anymore.

Rahul