PackageKit UI

Stepan Kasal skasal at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 09:37:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 12:09:10PM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> http://www.packagekit.org/temp/gpk-application.png

I looked at the picture and my first impression was that the image of
box, together with package name and summary, is too big.
There should be an option to display each package on one line;
without the painting and with name ans summary concatenated--perhaps
the template should be "%{name} %{summary[0-88]} %{version}-%{release}"

Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere in the thread, I had not enough
energy to scan it.  Sorry again if this is not compatible with you
GUI vision--I have a tendency to eliminate as much G from my UI as
possible.

Have a nice UI,
	Stepan