Re: Debugging audio problems

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera redhat com> wrote:
> Is libflashsupport installed? Is pulseaudio running and working?

Yes, libflashsupport is installed.  However, I have not installed
Adobe's rpm.  I'm using swfdec-mozilla.  Pulseaudio is running and
working, as evidenced by the fact that I can play music with audacious
both before and after he plays his game, and I see a pulseaudio
process in the ps output.
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/