Re: Neon Sign

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Harald Hoyer <harald redhat com> wrote:
too obvious :) replaced the old one with the free version and renamed it to
.ogg :)

http://harald.fedorapeople.org/always-open/Fedora-animated.ogg

Now! do it all again..starting with a blank gimp application but this
time record the process with instanbul and create a screencast so we
can include it as one of our first videos for a Fedora content channel
meant for miro.

Think of it as an initiation or hazing ritual required of all incoming
Board members.

-jef

ok, made two ogg videos with istanbul. Now I want to join them and add a separate audio track.

pitivi crashes on "render" and does not have any useful functionality...

which video editor should I use?