Re: Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas

Le mardi 24 juin 2008 à 10:48 +0100, Andrew Haley a écrit :

> I work on the #fedora-java channel.  It's not perfect but ot does work.
> Web forums are no substitute for immediate communication

It would be nice, BTW, if there was a java entry there
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Language-specific_SIGs

There are certainly enough people working on Java in Fedora, and enough
java-related material in the wiki, to justify a proper SIG.

--
Nicolas Mailhot