Re: Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas

Looking at the schedule on #fedora-meeting, thursday is looking a bit
busy, so I would like to propose:

Friday, 2008-06-27 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting for a brainstorming
session/inital meeting of anyone interested in improving IRC support.

Does that time work for most people? I'm happy to shift it if we can
get more of the current #fedora ops in attendance.

I have put up a draft of some guidelines at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/DRAFT-IRCSupportConduct
with some discussion points.

Feel free to make changes, suggest changes here, suggest changes in
email to me, or come to the meeting and discuss changes there.

kevin