Re: Who wants to take over the developer spin?

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

I apologize but I just don't have the time to maintain the developer
spin.  There's really no transition to be done since I always just
funnelled kickstart changes through Jeremy :)

I don't think it'll require much work, since the list of packages was
pretty decent when it was initially created for F8.  I had assumed it
was going to be automatically done for Fedora 9 without changes but I
haven't kept up with the changes happening with spins and don't know the
current status.

I will be working with Siddharth Upmanyu (cc'ed) who has volunteered to start maintaining it.

Rahul