Re: Who wants to take over the developer spin?

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat com> wrote:
>> I will be working with Siddharth Upmanyu (cc'ed) who has volunteered to
>> start maintaining it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrew

Hi Andrew
I'll be needing some kick off knowledge transfer from you before i can
catch up the slang, looking forward to it (as previous mails
mentioned,,, should'nt be much of a headache)

just for a start we dont have any mingw things anymore in F9?? (or
somethings have changed in Fedora regarding cross compiling?)

Thanks
Siddharth