Where are the boot.iso images for the fedora deveolpment repo?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:09:48 UTC 2008

2008/3/7, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com>:
> Jesse Keating (jkeating at redhat.com) said:
>  > On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 18:38 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
>  > >
>  > > Do we really have to rename it ?  When doing fullvirtualized installs from
>  > > an ISO using a network URL, our tools look for $URL/images/boot.iso - if it
>  > > gets renamed, then  existing distros won't be able to install F9 in this
>  > > manner :-(
>  >
>  > Yes, as it's different.  It now includes stage2 on it, it was the
>  > rescue.iso but renamed as it does more than just rescue.
>

> It's not significantly different. It's still the only boot iso.
>

>  Bill

Oke.. but how do i use it?
it doesn't take the url which would normally work (this one:
ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/fedora/linux/development/i386/os)
I filled it in and it seemed to work at first but failed after all
without any warning except the notice that it didn't work or something
like it (i forgot the actual message).