Fedora 9 Beta Freeze

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Mar 11 22:04:05 UTC 2008

Denis Leroy <denis <at> poolshark.org> writes:
> Gah, now i have to go to rel-eng to mark every single glibmm-related
> build, This is going to take me a week...

No you don't, this is not like the dist-f*-updates-candidates tags which don't
update the respective buildroots, everything built for dist-f9 will still end
up in dist-f9-build automatically.

The only reason you may want to request tags right now is if you want your
packages in the beta, but a half-rebuilt glibmm stack shouldn't end up in the
beta anyway!

        Kevin Kofler