why do netinst.iso try to retrieve images/stage2.img

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Thu Mar 13 00:42:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 05:56 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> Worked it did, but anaconda did a traceback as the very last package would
> install, which I am guessing during or right after installing grub as grub
> did get installed but not sure completely.  I couldn't save it, as it
> wouldn't tell me if the save failed or not, just sat there.

Actually the install worked (heh, I did it twice just in case), I just
happend to have the same rhgb/upstart/selinux error everyone else had
with the open socket deal and such.  After using enforcing=0 to get
booted, I got it fixed.

So far so good, cept the system-config-services program seems little
weird and almost hard to figure out.  Sort of have to jump a couple more
hurdles to get services on and off.  Heck, even after opening/closing
the program the first time, when reopening the program and clicking on a
service, it wouldnt let me hit the customize menu and/or button,
wouldn't highlight it.  Weird..

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY