Empathy/Pidgin? [Was: Re: rawhide report: 20080313 changes]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 23:36:55 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 09:20 +1100, Rodd Clarkson wrote:

> One of my <tongue location="cheek">favorite features</tongue> of pidgin
> at the moment is that I have to restart it after each resume as it seems
> to 'close on suspend.  This is a new feature that arrive with 2.4.0 and
> I'm pretty sure I don't like it.
>
> Have others noted this feature too?

I saw it too.  On the other hand, empathy doesn't seem to notice when I
get disconnected, and then gets into really weird states.  Including me
sending messages to people, them getting the messages, but me not seeing
it in the conversation window, so they get 5x the messages as I try to
re-send.

--
Jesse Keating