Screwed mouse cursor on PPC

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Sun Mar 16 20:58:39 UTC 2008

Just curious really, before I file a bug. Kind of hard to describe, but
on F8 for PPC I get strange mouse cursors which appear to be shifted
left or right by about 50% with the image wrapped. If you imagine a
cursor which is supposed to look like this '[]' then the wrapped version
would look like ']['. It doesn't appear to affect the main mouse cursor,
but cursors such as the resize window cursor are affected. I don't get
this behaviour on i386/x86_64 and it was fine in F7 and earlier on PPC.
It occurs on both a Powerbook G4 and an Imac G5. Both using KDE and the
radeon driver.

--
Ian Chapman.