evolution-exchange fails again in F8

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:25:15 UTC 2008

Hi,
I use fedora 6 for my primary desktop at work and also I have 2 test
laptops that I run latest versions of Fedora 8 and Rawhide...

For me and my work Evolution is a mission critical app :) Because I
can't see my email without it, obviously.

Now evolution-exchange is broken again for me on Fedora 8! :( I use
Fedora 6 because I can't move from it because F7 an F8 have issues and
bugs that aren't on evolution-exhange in FC6.

I'm not writing this about those bugs and I'm not providing links
because they are in BZ for a long time.

I'm looking for a way how can I work with Fedora teams so that
evoultion-exchange doesn't get pushed if it breaks working features
(as it has been happening in last 2 years as I have noticed).

I'm volunteering to test evolution-exchange packages before they go
out and give evolution maintainers a heads up it new version would
break stuff.

Can you please point me in the right direction.

ps. good news is that I see rawhide version of evolution-exchange
works as good as FC6 one! Finally! F7 and F8 are unusable for my work
and probably others that use exchange as mail server.

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic