RFEs and bugs I posted today (please look)

Richard Hally rhally at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 17 20:18:11 UTC 2008

Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
> Thank you two for supporting the biggest troll under the sun. Have you
> spent a minute skimming through what nonsense did the file bugs for?
> Have you ever notices what does he do to this list by looking a bit to
> the history? Have you ever seen anything technically relevant from him?
> A patch?
>
> And -- are you also interested about list entry about each bug that
> interests me? [1] with a mail about each update? No? Why?
>
> [1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=&short_desc_type=notregexp&short_desc=&version=&component=&target_milestone=&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=FAILS_QA&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug_status=POST&bug_status=PASSES_QA&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&fixed_in_type=allwordssubstr&fixed_in=&qa_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&qa_whiteboard=&devel_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&devel_whiteboard=&keywords_type=nowords&keywords=Security&cust_facing=&cust_facing_type=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailqa_contact1=1&emailcc1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=lkundrak%40redhat.com&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=exact&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=
&ch
>  angedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=
>
> On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 11:27 -0400, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
>> Richard Hally wrote:
>> <SNIP>
>>> There are more people than the reporter and the "owners of respective
>>> components" that have a interest in these kinds of things and we would
>>> like to know that someone else has also seen the problem and done
>>> something about it. Now we can follow or discuss the matter in an open
>>> way rather than have the discussion buried in bugzilla.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Richard
>>>
>> +1
>>
>> The list is much easier to skim thru than bzs to see if there is
>> anything  "brewing" in Fedora land.
>>
>> --
>> __________________________
>> Regards,
>>
>> Old Fart

Now you are trolling!
Criticizing other peoples posts to an open(not moderated) list other than to say
it is off topic is a waste of bandwidth. The original post was not off-topic but
yours was!
But to answer your troll, I learned something by reading the responses to the RFEs.
Your list looks like you need to find something you can do well and narrow your
focus to it.
HTH
Richard