svn webDAV and MIME types

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 22 13:47:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am working on a trac based document management system and could need
some hacker advice ;).

When I use apache as svn backend I can share the repository via webDAV
which is a nice feature. The problem is: I do not get correct MIME Types
for the files inside the repo, because svn would use the property
svn:mime-type which I would have to add manually.

Is there a way to set this property automagically?

Can I even use it, or does svn assume every non text/* file do be a
binary?

thank you

christoph