random key encryption for SWAP?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 23:27:33 UTC 2008

2008/3/24 Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You wear a chastity belt?
> >

> Yes.. on my skull.  I am very serious about keeping zombies away from my
> very valuable and tasty branes. And from all available information zombies
> are incapable of the necessary fine motor control to pick locks. So a
> modified chastity belt for my skull makes perfect sense as a security
> measure.

Eating branes is clearly not what a discerning zombie would do. I mean
its full of 'strings'

http://www.xkcd.org/397/

> But zombies would easily survive a poisonous blow gun trap.  So take this as
> an example for the need of layered security. Threats which can easily pick
> locks might not survive a large fast moving boulder and vice-versa.

I have found that Zombies are really not asking for Brains.. or have
gotten confused in their state of mental disactivity.. They are really
wanting Bran. It turns out that being long in the state of death, they
are in severe need for the loosening effects that bran has.

And with that.. goodnight folks.