Fedora and JPackage proprietary JDK shims

Jason Corley jason.corley at gmail.com
Fri May 2 20:32:00 UTC 2008

> Colin Walters wrote:
> Perhaps; I've personally only used the jpackage shims on RHEL (which
> is much closer to jpackage's target audience).

At JPackage we support as many distros as we can that we have users
and developers for.  To say we focus on RHEL (or any distro) is
incorrect as that absolutely is not the target of the project.  Nor is
exclusive support for Fedora, OpenSuSE, or Mandriva.  All of those
added together (and then some more thrown in) are our focus.

> If Fedora and JPackage were on Facebook, the relationship status would
> be "It's complicated".

JPackage is on Facebook. ;-) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7643070828

Jason