New Sponsor Request: Denis Leroy

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sun May 4 12:18:57 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 14:02 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 04.05.2008 12:46, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> >> The following people would not receive mail sent to
> >> cvsextras-sponsors at fedoraproject.org:
> >>
> >> bpepple,bdpepple at gmail.com,Brian Pepple,administrator,7
> >> gdk,gdk at redhat.com,Greg DeKoenigsberg,administrator,0
> >> skvidal,skvidal at linux.duke.edu,Seth Vidal,administrator,3
> >> sopwith,sopwith+fedora at gmail.com,Elliot Lee,administrator,21
> >> spot,tcallawa at redhat.com,Tom Callaway,administrator,38
> >> thl,fedora at leemhuis.info,Thorsten Leemhuis,administrator,6
> >> wtogami,wtogami at redhat.com,Warren Togami 砥上勇,administrator,55
> >>
> >> Are you wishing to exclude these people from the process?  I think not.....
> > It they are sponsors, they should be subscribed - period.
>
> Just a note, it's no real list
An irrelevant implementation detail to users (sponsors).

> > If not, they should not be.
>
> As I mentioned already, I got the mail and thus I suspect other admins
> got it as well.
The point behind such list is to reach a competent and qualified group
to evaluate candidates + to keep related discussions confident.

I would take anybody lurking on this list who does not belong to this
group (rsp. public archives of such discussion) as a severe breach of
confidence on whoever administers this stuff's part.

Ralf