Re: FESCo Proposal for blocking older version of autoconf & automake

KH> I'd like to see a reviewer guideline instead that new packages
KH> should be checked if they really need to run autofoo during the
KH> build and if they really require to be built with ancient autofoo.

Could you write a draft for consideration by the packaging committee?
List it in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/DraftsTodo
and the committee will take a look.

Please be sure that the draft provides sufficient information on how
reviewers can detect and how packagers can avoid the behavior you
would like to discourage.

 - J<