Maintainer Responsibility Policy

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat May 10 15:48:43 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 06 May 2008, Brian Pepple wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 21:25 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 21:01 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> > >               * List of packages which are affected by the change.
> > >                 Generally, this is merely the list of packages which
> > >                 depend directly on the package which is being updated,
> > >                 and can be found with "repoquery --whatrequires
> > > package" where "package" is the package being updated.
> >
> > Shouldn't there be an --all there, as well as looking at what packages
> > BuildRequire yours?
>
> Yeah, I think your right.

I believe Jesse meant --alldeps.  --all in this context does not make much
sense to me, but --alldeps does very much.  I already went ahead and changed
this in Wiki.

The bit about checking what packages BuildRequire the updated package from
Jesse's suggestion above seems to be missing still, was that intentionally
omitted?