Summary of the 2008-04-08 Packaging Committee meeting

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue May 13 20:06:31 UTC 2008

Le mardi 13 mai 2008 à 12:45 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi a écrit :

> Nicolas, I believe you're wrong.  I can't find a single revision by
> devrim that syncs from the JPackage spec[1]_ to the Fedora spec.

It's difficult to say since devrim took over tomcat fedora-side 5 months
ago and the last jpackage package release of tomcat5 was 7 months ago
(there are more recent jpp tomcat6 package releases, which have been
pushed fedora-side recently). What Jason complains about is that after
taking all the jpp changes for a long time, when some problems were
identified fedora side jpp was not notified of the fixes (aka downstream
patch hoarding).

--
Nicolas Mailhot