Re: Glitch-Free PulseAudio in Rawhide

Lennart Poettering wrote:
Heya!

Since yesterday glitch-free PulseAudio is available in Rawhide,
breaking your sound setups.

Please make sure to read this mail I posted to the PA ML a few minutes back,
especially those people who have HDA audio hw and want to play with this:

https://tango.0pointer.de/pipermail/pulseaudio-discuss/2008-May/001837.html

Lennart

For those of us who, regrettably, haven't been following PA development as closely as we should, could you outline what "glitch-free" entails in concrete terms?

--CJD