Looking for the latest version of asterisk-strip.sh

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon May 19 13:52:41 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM, William F. Acker WB2FLW
+1-303-722-7209 <wacker at octothorp.org> wrote:

>     with the release of asterisk-1.6.0-0.12.beta7.1, it was discovered that
> we needed to strip the tarball again.  However, the script doesn't seem to
> have been re-included in the SRPM.

Oops, my bad.  I'll re-add it to the next release.

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/asterisk/devel/asterisk-strip.sh?rev=1.3&view=auto

>  I'd like to build beta9 since
> there's a good chance that it fixes some of the bugs that have been bugging
> me.

I started building a version of beta9 last week but didn't get it done
before taking off for a weekend camping trip.  I'll hopefully have a
new build completed today.

Jeff