Re: Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Christopher Stone
<chris stone gmail com> wrote:
> I do not understand why ajax could not provide compatibility rpms for
> nVidia users?  Is he not paid by redhat?  I mean just how difficult
> can it be to provide F8 xorg rpms on F9 for nVidia users??

Are you suggesting that we turn X into something run by the
alternatives system so we can parallel install different versions of
X?  I'm pretty sure that's not a reasonable then to demand of ajax.

And if you aren't going to do it parallel installable..then what you
are talking about is a broken concept right out of the gate.

-jef