changes at planet fedora

Trond Danielsen trond.danielsen at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:02:51 UTC 2008

2008/5/21 Mark <markg85 at gmail.com>:
> That basically that everyone that is a member of FAS becomes something
> like an Admin on the fedora planet.. they can add as much blogs as
> they want (and probably remove tthe ones they added as well) which
> just means he is an admin over the entered blog urls.
>
> I find it verry strange if this is what you guys want..

I find this lack of trust in Fedora contributors very strange; has it
not occurred to you that the powers granted by cvs access, bugzilla
accounts and mailing list membership can do far more harm to the
community than a hostile blog aggregated on planet F? Admins are still
around to clear things out if lets say I go mad and start adding all
sorts of blogs that post offensive content to planet F, but until then
I believe that people who sign up to become a Fedora contributor do it
to improve Fedora and not the opposite.

Best Regards,
--
Trond Danielsen