Evolution / gtk problem in rawhide

Hi,

Is anyone else seeing this?

Some emails appear in the preview screen and when you hit reply to be
just grey screens and if, when composing an email, the edit pane
requires scroll bars, anything past the area that needs the scroll bars
also turns grey so you can't actually see what you're doing?

I'm not sure if I should file this under GTK or Evolution.

Using x86_64

TTFN

Paul