Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Steve Dowe steve.dowe at onecool.com
Thu May 22 16:34:41 UTC 2008

Josh Boyer wrote:
> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
> the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!
>
> Remember the rules:
>
> 1) <NewName> must have some link to Sulphur
>
> More specifically, the link should be
> 	Sulphur is a <blank> and
> 	<NewName> is a <blank>
> Where <blank> is the same for both
>
> 2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
> Werewolf and Sulphur.  That link was "things that react badly with
> silver".

This might be a bit "random", but how about Mississippi?

The reason is that Sulphur is a location along Interstate 10 in
Louisiana, US.  So is Mississippi.

The development process of open source software is much like a river,
with new life (i.e. effort - patches, code, bug fixes, etc) travelling
upstream and the results of that effort travelling back downstream.

That Interstate "10" matches Fedora release version 10 is purely
co-incidental, of course...

Just my two cents' worth. :)