Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu May 22 17:07:18 UTC 2008

Josh Boyer (jwboyer at gmail.com) said:
> I will be collecting suggestions for 1 week, so the cutoff for names is:
>
> May 29, 2008

OK, so things Sulphur is:

- an element (already covered)

- 'Sulfur' is a defunct magazine. Other defunct magazines include:

  Talk
  Premiere
  Sassy
  Red Hat Linux

  If you stretch it to include just 'magazines', the list obviously gets larger.

- a town in Indiana, or Louisiana, or Oklahoma

  Gary
  Eureka
  Leavenworth (oh, the places to go from there)
  Marysville
  Kurtz (the horror, the horror!)
  Petroleum
  Popcorn
  Scipio
  Cherokee/Choctaw/many other Native American tribes
  Milton
  Tallulah
  Transylvania
  Eastwood
  Hickory
  Waterloo
  Vatican
  Independence
  White Castle

- a river (in Texas and Arkansas, fwiw)

  Orinoco
  Amazon
  Sabine
  Styx
  Tam (just kidding)
  Yukon
  Ob
  Snake
  de la Plata
  Jordan
  Severn (whoops)
  <insert many names here>

- a mountain

  Everest
  Kilimanjaro
  Stanley
  Erebus
  Terror
  Matterhorn (leading to... Fedora 11: Pirates of the Caribbean!)
  Etna
  Ranier
  Majestic
  Ulysses
  Man'O'War
  Thor
  Diablo
  Olympus
  Archimedes

OK, I'll stop now. We probably don't need to submit *all* of these.

Bill