Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Fri May 23 06:27:03 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Simo Sorce <ssorce at redhat.com> wrote:

> Steam is released by a modern combustion engine, Suplhur as well.
>
> And this would make some connection with SteamPunk too ?

Possible trademark issues with Valve's content distribution platform:

http://www.steampowered.com/

Incidentally which, along with Xbox Live, we should be watching very
carefully. We already have the content delivery part down, but we're lacking
in the community part. The Gnome Online Desktop is pretty close.
Achievements for Open Arena, anyone? :)