Account in Fedorapeople.org and planet fedora

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:56:09 UTC 2008

Hi

I am sorry if this is not the right forum to ask this question.My Name
is Balaji and i am a fedora contributor. I am part of the Ambassadors,
Docs and bug triage team. I am planning to set up my blog and i just
would like to know whether i am eligible for an account in
fedorapeople.org which in turn would help me to add my blog to planet
fedora.  I was unable to find my name in the fedorapeople.org .Should
i do something to get my name added there or i am not eligible for it ?

My FAS login ID is balajig8

Thanks,

Cheers,
Balaji