Re: Announcing a new F-10 Feature Proposal: Better Webcam Support

Hi Hans,

On 5/23/08, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
> See:
>
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterWebcamSupport

    I don't see any webcam applications mentioned on this page but
have you seen ucview package in fedora? I have tested it with old
"Logitech QuickCam Messenger " and its working fine. Its using v4l
kernel module.
   You should give a try to ucview application with webcams available
with you. I think with ucview you should be able to view video from
webcams using v4l and v4l2 kernel modules.
   More you can check at
Regards,
Parag.