libflashsupport

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:39:10 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerqung at 0pointer.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 27.05.08 12:28, Valent Turkovic (valent.turkovic at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> > Adobe Flash 10 doesn't need libflashsupport anymore to work fine on
>> > ALSA ioplug-based backends such as pulse.
>> >
>> > Lennart
>>
>> Current version of Flash 10 doesn't work with Firefox under linux.
>
> Thanks for sharing this elaborate error description with us!
>
> Lennart

I have downloaded and installed flash10 beta from adobe via their rpm
and also via .sh file under FC6 running FF3b. I have asked others on
local news group and I got few reports from people using other distros
that they also have issues with it not working.

When I install it via rpm file then FF3 still says that I don't have
Flash plugin installed, so I remove it and install it via .sh file in
~/.mozilla/plugins/ and then it doesn't complain that it doesn't have
the plugin but it still doesn't show any flash videos...

It this better? ;)

Cheers,
Valent.

--