Wiki Migration (Tuesday 05-26-2008)

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 27 14:55:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 09:44 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> Has the transition to Mediawiki happened yet or we still on Moin at the
> moment?

Neither!

We've been working on the new MediaWiki instance for the last few days
and later today are going to do the final data import of anything that
was modified in Moin since Saturday.  At that point we'll send out
another announcement with useful URLs.  We are still on target for this
announcement to come out tonight UTC.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41