building mozilla Prism on Fedora

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:40:45 UTC 2008

I'm trying to build mozilla prism trunk using fedora dependencies
(xulrunner etc). I have no experience building an xulrunner apps and
using the mozilla buildsystem before. I tried following this
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Creating_XULRunner_Apps_with_the_Mozilla_Build_System
(replacing the sdk tarball with its rpm package equivalent) but failed
miserably.

Can somebody point me to some site that i can read to get me on the
right path? or maybe some clues?. I really want prism on fedora, but
so far nobody seems to have packaged it ..

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru