Re: rawhide netbook resume with xorg intel driver?

2008/10/30 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com>

No, I must say I haven't primarily because it was working quite nicely until very recently so was initially wondering whether it was something I had changed (not that I tend to change much on my eeePC). Is there a link somewhere for these quirks?

Richard Hughes has an extensive site here:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/quirk/quirk-suspend-index.html

Best wishes,
Oisin Feeley