Re: Comps/groups/tags-concepts [Was: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2008-10-29]

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 19:41 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> The use case is checking we've actually exposed all the packages we
> intended to users. Even a mega "libs" ghetto group no one but the sanity
> checker tools parsed would get you that.

If the packages are in the metadata, they're exposed to the user by the
various search frontends we have to the metadata.  I really really don't
understand what flooding comps will accomplish.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!