Re: Comps/groups/tags-concepts [Was: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2008-10-29]

Le lundi 03 novembre 2008 à 14:47 -0500, Bill Nottingham a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot (nicolas mailhot laposte net) said:
> > How do you check without involving humans that every new package has
> > been categorized (or not) as it should?
>
> That's solving a different problem the wrong way, which certainly
> seems better suited to a bit in the review request, or packagedb, etc.

The target is to automate review requests as much as possible not pile
up new manual checks. I don't ask this just for fun. I ask this because
I happen to do comps QA for my SIG every few months and manual checks
are not fun at all.

Not declaring everything is only fine when you don't care about checking
the result.

--
Nicolas Mailhot