Re: Comps/groups/tags-concepts [Was: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2008-10-29]

Nicolas Mailhot (nicolas mailhot laposte net) said:
> > That's solving a different problem the wrong way, which certainly
> > seems better suited to a bit in the review request, or packagedb, etc.
>
> The target is to automate review requests as much as possible not pile
> up new manual checks. I don't ask this just for fun. I ask this because
> I happen to do comps QA for my SIG every few months and manual checks
> are not fun at all.

How is packagedb or bugzilla not automatable? We have programmatic interfaces
to both.

All I'm saying is that changing the user-visible behavior in order
to implement a specific QA method for comps is putting the cart
before the horse.

Bill