PackageDB Upgrade

The package Database had a major upgrade today.  Unlike the past several
updates this one doesn't have any stunning new end-user features.  What
it does have is a lot of reorganization and optimization.  You should
notice a much snappier response when loading a package page.  You might
also notice some bugs because of the restructuring of code.  If that
happens, let me know.  You can either email or find me on #fedora-admin
on irc.freenode.net.  I'm abadger1999.

Thanks,
Toshio