Re: Who moved my bug?

Debarshi Ray wrote:
Of late I am often noticed changes like these on the bugs that are
assigned to me:

          What    |Removed                     |Added
          Keywords|                            |FutureFeature
            Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED

The most recent example one such bug is https://bugzilla.redhat.com/469696

I can understand the "FutureFeature" keyword, but why is the status
being changed?

As Till mentioned, having your bug ASSIGNED is a Good Thing(TM) ;)

If you want to see the details, load the bug in your browser and hit the "History" link at the top right (next to the "Modified" field). This takes you to a page that lists every change to the bug, when it was made and who made it.

The table format it displays in gets somewhat chewed up when pasted into a mail, but following that link for your bug I can see:

poelstra redhat com  	2008-11-05 15:32:55 EDT
                        Keywords  	  	FutureFeature
                        Status 	                NEW    ASSIGNED

So, John added the keyword and changed the status from new -> assigned.

Regards,
Bryn.