Re: Who moved my bug?

Till Maas wrote:
On Thu November 6 2008, Steve Grubb wrote:

I thought they decided to use something like a "triaged" keyword so that
state is preserved.

It was decided to keep it as it is for the time beeing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2008-Oct-07#NEW-.3EASSIGNED

Regards,
Till
I'd like to suggest that when committees reach decisions with regard to discussions from this list, the decision is communicated to this list.