Re: Who moved my bug?

Till Maas <opensource <at> till.name> writes:
> ASSIGNED means, that the bug has been triaged, i.e. it is assigned to the
> rigth component and all necessary information is provided[1]. A member of the
> Fedora Triage Team probably did the changes to your bugs.

I'll also add that if you work in a team and need a status to set when you're
actively working on fixing something (so you don't duplicate work in the team),
you can use the ON_DEV status for that purpose. (KDE SIG and a few other teams
use this.) Note that this is not required, it's only a convention followed by
some team-maintained packages.

        Kevin Kofler