Re: Who moved my bug?

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 21:29 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> I'm surprised. I must better research who I'm voting for next time,
> then.

Or you could read the logs from the numerous triage meetings where these
things were discussed, and many FESCo et al members where there as well.
Just because it doesn't come up at a meeting doesn't mean it hasn't been
discussed/considered/debated/etc...

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!