Who moved my bug?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Fri Nov 7 11:17:28 UTC 2008

On Friday, 07 November 2008 at 01:30, Brian Pepple wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 13:34 -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 21:29 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > > I'm surprised. I must better research who I'm voting for next time,
> > > then.
> >
> > Or you could read the logs from the numerous triage meetings where these
> > things were discussed, and many FESCo et al members where there as well.
> > Just because it doesn't come up at a meeting doesn't mean it hasn't been
> > discussed/considered/debated/etc...
>
> Or the thread were the proposal was originally discussed by the
> community before it was brought to FESCo.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-January/msg01359.html

You can't expect every packager to read every mail on fedora-devel-list.
There is simply too much traffic here, not to mention the contents of any
longer discussion have little to do with the original subject.

Personally, I only glimpse over the subjects and only read (parts of) the threads
that have interesting subjects.

Regards,
R.

"Faith manages."